View Single Post
Old 08-15-05, 09:43 PM   #9
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP:

i really think you should reset this league... bc all these fuckin no shows and shit are irritating. NOBODY votes... you should really enforce the voting a lil better the next time around. i like the point system but to discourage no shows, u should be put on probation for the next week. about ppl that are already banned, i think they should stay banned if it was for noshowing or cheating... i guess freeposting isnt that big of a problem tho. i think my opinion should be taken into good consideration seeing that its coming from someone who started about 8 or 9 weeks back and never no-showed. im one of the ppl you were talking about who actually care. i take this league seriously but i see that others dont. maybe to be sure that we will have active members, you could have some special sign up requirements ( i dont know what they would be) that would help us determine who is serious about the league.
i dont really care about the recs bc if ur really good, then you should be able to get a good rec again...
V/ Reset the league...
p.s.
V/ no more Hot & Fux battles... did u read that shit from last week? definately not either's best...