View Single Post
Old 08-15-05, 11:26 PM   #13
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
i really think you should reset this league... bc all these fuckin no shows and shit are irritating. NOBODY votes... you should really enforce the voting a lil better the next time around. i like the point system but to discourage no shows, u should be put on probation for the next week. about ppl that are already banned, i think they should stay banned if it was for noshowing or cheating... i guess freeposting isnt that big of a problem tho. i think my opinion should be taken into good consideration seeing that its coming from someone who started about 8 or 9 weeks back and never no-showed. im one of the ppl you were talking about who actually care. i take this league seriously but i see that others dont. maybe to be sure that we will have active members, you could have some special sign up requirements ( i dont know what they would be) that would help us determine who is serious about the league.
i dont really care about the recs bc if ur really good, then you should be able to get a good rec again...
V/ Reset the league...
p.s.
V/ no more Hot & Fux battles... did u read that shit from last week? definately not either's best...

Yeah, if records are reset I'm going to be enforcing a 4 link vote rule. Well, even if records aren't reset I'll be enforcing that. Shit is ridiculous.

But nah, I'd clear the people from the banned list who no showed. There can be many factors to why people couldn't show, and when the league was brought back a lot of people had forgotten about this league.

So, it's whatever. Thanks for your input.