View Single Post
Old 01-22-07, 11:46 AM   #38
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

You've been gone for a while, and the whole style of text has changed drastically. A lot of the focus now is on your wording... and you may want to refrain with the played conepts.

Eye-Que Vs. Keyed

Listen..Ya trends out, like low rise jeans and leather..
and I ain't only talking about my verse when I say..
..I'ma Key...10x better..
I quoted this bar when I reviewed the battle, but I'm a be real and say I was generous. I was generally quoting bars based on the overall quality of the battle. Whilst the nameplay was there, you should try and refrain from dropping any type of punch that self glorifies in any way because self glorifying now is a major played piece of suckness.
I excrete fluids from bitches and your next to bleed..
I've gotta lock on pussy...and that locks been Keyed!!
This wasn't that good at all. The wording was off in places, you need to have the bar flowing off the tongue like you would say it in real life. Also, the whole calling someone a pussy concept has been flipped in every way possible.
Open and exposed...a hidden secret surpassed..
You couldn't produce creative shit..
With a constructive brain in your ass!!
Yes, most people got this. And if they dared to quote it as if it was decent then they deserve to be shitted on... LITERALLY! What the fuck! This concept... the whole shit/ass wordplay is beyond fucking played and the fact that this bar got quoted by some just made me LMFAO!!
I devour these fools, why you strive to cop a taste..
This dude can't be champ..
They don't make belts small enough to fit around his waist..
Yeah, filler is a big NO NO!! The level that most text battlers are at now means that if you drop filler then you will probably end up losing. Basically, none of the decent battlers drop filler anymore.
This fag loves rappin on computers..son he fears mics..
Dude raps in front of mirrors just so he can appear nice..
The concept isn't as played as some of your others. However, the wording was too simplistic for it to have any real affect. You need to be a bit more creative but still maintain a decent flow.
He can't spit, this dick's into lay-text(latex)..
Now look how I've stopped this pussies flow...
By inserting some play-text..
FILLER=NO!
You're embarrasing, with those lines your forcing..
Man..This dude has been wacked since birth..
Just like his foreskin..
This was probably the best bar you had. It was worth quoting and even though the wording wasn't perfect... it still came off. Again though, if you are just gonna plainly call someone wack... you need to be coming creative as fuck otherwise it'll just sound shit.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote