View Single Post
Old 01-06-04, 12:02 AM   #14
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP:

man...RIPPING...

HotBarz-
...man..you ever heard of flow? for real man one line would have like 10 words in it, and the next would have 4 words...on audio that would sound like shit...and on text it looks ugly...you get no points on flow and structure...you get a fat 0 out of 10...

you had decent rhymes....I'll give you a 6.0 for your rhymes...just b/c you rhymed multi syllable words but they were irrelevant things...."more guards than baywatch//and I hate cops"...who cares?

you had hardly no punchlines..I saw a few that could be called punches I guess but nothing really worth quoting...you get a 2.0 for punches...

wordplay... you get a .5

vocab...you get a 1.0

ok..Cquip

You had a much better flow, altho u did have slightly stretched bars...I understand that though b/c I write with stretched bars sometimes but it flows when I read it...I give you a 7.5 on flow and structure...

you had pretty nice multis....multis using bigger rhymes...not amazing b/c I see it all the time, but it's definately a good thing...8.0 on your multis..

vocab...you used a pretty good vocabulary...although my theory on vocab has always been "use words that are simple, but not used a lot..not words that are really big and nobody knows the definition of"...you kinda did a mixture of both...but you made yourself look 50 times more intelligent than this kat in the process...so you get a 7.5 for vocab...

decent wordplay and punches when you used them...u just didn't have much wordplay or punchlines...your last line was pretty good but I think it coulda been worded better...it was hard to read...

neway my vote goes to cquip

Vote- Cquip