View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 07:43 PM   #13
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

dabatos you no showed thats what happened... Forgotten flow.. you do realize that i have won two topical tournies beating L.I in one and somebody else in the other... not to mention i have only lost 2 topicals on this site ever.. once against dabatos and once against r-rated. Ever since you got the topical leader of that dreamteam shit ya head got big.

I dont even fuck with topicals like that anymore but what im doing is becoming the first person on RV to win 3 topical tournies...

you got skills yes... but you are getting big headed for no reason... thats exactly what im talking about when i say we gotta reform RV... shit like this

1 battle this week went down

out of 6

you people do understand that 1 out of 6 is not good lol.

And my point of this thread is too say fuck the bullshit. I had to battle every week and drop a verse every week, but everyone else is gettin free rides fuck that. Make them battle again who they was supposed to battle last week. No show wins in a tourney are gay as fuck and i want to battle the best person if i get to the finals not a noob who got here by no shows feel me

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.