View Single Post
Old 08-03-04, 05:23 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Voted For: Ill-Grammatix

first off... that was the LAMEST personal ive ever seen maku... no hate and no disrespect, you good, but WTF? usin his rhyme from his sig without changing the rhymes, only the content?? that was pretty weak... im not feelin ya structure.. .. i dont see why you need to bold all ya rhymes.. id understand if they were madd punches or wordplay, but i dont see the need to do it all the time.. thats not what lost ya this though, its probly just ya style... what lost this for ya is lack of GOOD punches.. multis, when pulled off in the right way completely dopify and are the best thing ever when a punch is done in multi n they work... cos multis are tha bomb... but your multis detracted from hits... you were too busy tryna make it rhyme n flow well, which it did, but not thinkin of punches....

Ill: decent/good verse... some nice metas n wordplay.. good opener. decent closer. better multis than maku, cos you were punchin as well...

v/Ill grammatix

maku: just cos i didnt vote for you it doesnt mean ya not good, aight? develop ya style n ya vocab, develop your mind... ill just had it over you on this one... you had the right idea usin multis... multis r cool.........................