View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 12:33 AM   #53
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
The information about the Three Kings could be right. Cuz it dosent exactly say how many. People have come to the conclusion that there are 3 kings that came to see baby Jesus. Even once i beleive that there was three kings. And yes i do beleive people knew how to strangle people by they're weight. And now that i think about it. I forgot the name butsomeone did Hang themselves from tree in a bible allthought im pretty sure it was not Jesus. But it was someone close to Jesus possibely one of his deciples. Do not quote me on this cuz im not 100 % sure. It may be the guy that hung himself that was close to Jesus that your talking about. I will have to look it up.

What are you talking about, I'm not saying anybody close to Jesus hung themself lmao. I'm talking about hangings in history.

Damn, I know somebody don't know what they're talkin about when they cant' even remember their damn argument lmao

but keep on poring those "ifs" and "I think" and "I'm not sure" and "If I remember correctly"'s on there man.

But come through with some facts that you researched more than one location and took the first counter argument/explaination as fact. I'm a few steps further than that lol. "Layers beneath layers" son.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote