View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 01:07 AM   #55
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Im talking about your beginning argument talking about Jesus Hanging himself from tree. And why are you pointing out the obvious. I even said i was not a 100% sure and i need to go back and look up on it some more. I also said i did not know everything about the bible and Im only a christian that dosent study the bible but take heed on its information and lessons. But I am sure Jesus Did Not( and you can quote me on this) Did not hang himself from a tree. Yesterday I asked My pastor that is highly annointed in the word of the bible and a few of his staff in the pull pit, and other church members and who study the bible that are in bible study classes as well as the teacher of the bible class. All have said that Jesus was not hung from the tree but was hung from the cross. The crosses you see of today are romanticized versions of the actual cross. The Cross indeed was a tree that has been shaped up in the form of a cross with heavy thick branches. And was nailed to the cross(shaped up tree) and hung there. I showed my Pastor the conversation and even he says you are still miss interpreting the information. And says that you need to speak with your pastor about it instead of argueing with people on rap website about your subject. And if you still fail to see it then you are blind. You cannot show a blindman the world and you can not tell one that is deaf the truth. So pretty much there is no point in really arguing your origial argument with you. Either your accept the information or you dont. Plain and simple. Either this thread was ment for you to find answers to a question or it was ment for bible bashing. Your choice.

"The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead—whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree."

You're arguing me about the exact same thing I said since I started this thread.

And for the record, your pastor can SAAAAAYYYYYYYYY what ever he'd like. Tell him to refference some passages we can R-E-A-D as independant people for our selves, instead of going to the brainwashing center to listen to more TALK.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote