View Single Post
Old 08-24-09, 12:24 PM   #5
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
thank god i didnt see the ruthlessness because i was reading the discription and when i read BRUTAL BEATING ON A RETART who was later found dead in a dumbster I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER!!

why would u look for shit like this?

^^^ i didn't go looking for it jackass. it happened to appear on a site that i visit on a regular basis.

i decided to ride out the vid because i couldn't believe what i had just read. i am not naive, i am quite aware that there is a lot of despicable shit that goes on in this world, but, when i see something like this happen, for nothing and just so happens to get swept under the rug...for 25 years, even though this footage exists, really disturbs me to the fullest. cops will bust a pot dealer for selling weed to a c.i. in a heartbeat, but, with video evidence of a murder/hate crime along with a subtle admittance to said crime gets ignored by the authorities sworn to "protect and serve" their "community".

i really wanted to hear what others had to say about this issue.

shit, if this footage gets circulated enough im sure that it will light a fire under some cop or d.a.'s ass. fuck it, maybe someone else who is willing to disperse karma/justice. there are wrongs...then there are WRONGS. this isn't just some petty crime, this was malicious beyond words. very sickening.

...the supe

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.