View Single Post
Old 05-03-04, 10:15 PM   #19
..ILL..
This is my first post!

IP:

yo discharges said crew votes and there isnt crew votes aloud......He has friends to vote for him becuz he keep tellin me about him.....and stuff.....Check his Pms becuz he straight d/red me......or he knows so screen names....Now I think he cheated me so can you look and see who you think won becuz you know I beat him and hes cheatin by Pmin people or IM them i know he is becuz he keep tellin about triple n and stuff how he knows people and stuff......CHeck my Pm he sent me.....He said he has friends that can vote in my battle close it.....Well his friends he was talkin about voted in his battle for him......Thanks heres the link can ya DQ some votes or DQ him purely becuz hes a straight cheater.....And Born2spitt is mad becuz I beat him...in a battle and now he freepostin all over our battle.....can you chech him in place thanks.......yo discharges said crew votes and there isnt crew votes aloud......He has friends to vote for him becuz he keep tellin me about him.....and stuff.....Check his Pms becuz he straight d/red me......or he knows so screen names....Now I think he cheated me so can you look and see who you think won becuz you know I beat him and hes cheatin by Pmin people or IM them i know he is becuz he keep tellin about triple n and stuff how he knows people and stuff......CHeck my Pm he sent me.....He said he has friends that can vote in my battle close it.....Well his friends he was talkin about voted in his battle for him......Thanks heres the link can ya DQ some votes or DQ him purely becuz hes a straight cheater.....And Born2spitt is mad becuz I beat him...in a battle and now he freepostin all over our battle.....can you chech him in place thanks....... http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122213

WTF. I read the whole thing and it was the same crap repeated. Anyways, your claim of no crew votes is invalid as it shows that you both are IN THE SAME CREW. When we say no crew votes, it is so crew members don't vote for their own crew member against an outsider. If you are both in the same crew, the crew rules are what appears in the first post of the thread.
-strobe
<option value="(1)">Loses</option></select></form>