View Single Post
Old 04-29-05, 03:00 PM   #7
PoINDeXteR Spitz
New to RV

IP:

lyrics

yo the hands of God extend past your neckline, grabbin ya shoulderz, to shake rhyme, out ya mind, as a career, the mere, miscalculation of ya future, playz a huge part in your dillusion, i aint never losin, like Big pun starin at his scale, ya face turn pale, when i show deadly visionz, is only what i see from my eyez, I FUH Q, like ya name, ya rhymez plain, like vanilla ice cream, stabbin ya mom, and leavin the crime scene, laughing, with a bloody knife in hand, down south rapperz, get swung like my mic stand, verbally insultin' niggaz, with no plan to apologize, the only deadly vision u get, is when i put a sword through your eye,

BLOOD GUTS NO HEART NO GAIN, I KILL PEOPLE YET I FEEL NO PAIN

your record is a reflectiom of defeating kids, with no direction, so add another to the loss column, with pure disdain, imma cypha killa, u a faggot hidin, when i find u, crush u with the waves of Poisedon, and watch u waste away, as the earth swatzm as i raise the dead, with Shakespeare holdin a grenade, to be or not to be, contemplate ur end, a minute 30 max what are u Lame's best friend

Demolition through Rhymes

reppin 6 feet

like my dick..

we own you