View Single Post
Old 12-20-07, 10:31 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Marrage doesent kill sex bro... Only if you let it change your way of thinking about your relationship... Which it shouldnt...

And bro, I really respect girls who wait untill their married... That shit is dope and they deserve props, not a thread like this........

First of all I never aimed this thread at girls who remain abstinent. I aimed it at the topic of waiting for marraige in general sucks because after marraige is when the sex (won't say stopped since y'all wanna argue on some technical shit) doesn't happen as often anymore.

And why do you respect girls who save it until marraige anymore then girls who don't? Marraige aint that special you find someone you love and you're with someone you love the whole going through a process to make it forever and ever and official is dumb but aye it's a tradition and I respect the tradition, but I don't have any loss of respect for girls who fuck a lot and don't save it. So what, what makes the girls who save it better? One doing what she wants, she wanna stay a virgin 'til she find the right guy ok props for her. The other girl like sex so she fuck a lot, ok she doing her props to her if she like sex let her go get that dick. Society just on that bullshit saying a girl is a slut if she like to fuck a lot... but for guys they're pimps and players if they do that shit. Fucka outta here, girls are entitled to like sex and wanna fuck a lot too I got no problem with that and still have respect for em..