Exclamation

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
CS isn't alive and was never on top.

- The Establishment

^^^wrong my friend.

1) C.S. isn't alive???
well...we aren't "undefeated" as far as crew battles go, BUT, we've made it a whole hell of a lot longer than "the establishment" ever did. history is a bitch ain't it???

2) C.S. was never on top???
check the established forum. WE ARE ON TOP and have always been since our inception. we're not going anywhere. hate it or love it, but we are rapverse's ORIGINAL CREW DYNASTY. we were/are the crew trendsetters around here. you don't have to like us...we'll accept your respect instead.

red...i thought that we were folks, but i've noticed you knock the team a few times recently to my dismay. so, why all of this hostility towards the crhyme family??? you are allowed to have your own opinion of us, i can respect that, but it seems as though you have an agenda and/or a grudge against us. what's the deal??? i am not a hater. i respect what you can do and i respect what you have done around here...but if you don't like us and have nothing positive to say about us in general, then simply just 'do you'. why focus your energy speaking on the next man's situation when it has nothing to do with you whatsoever my friend??? it just seems like a huge waste of time.

good day bruh.

the super, big bad crhyme sin '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.