View Single Post
Old 05-19-04, 10:58 AM   #7
.\\assacre
New to RB

IP:

He yo...
I’m metaphorically sick, spray thoughts so deadly that this bitch hit the floor when I spit//
I’m too ill to be categorically fit, like ‘missed ball shots landing on players’ I’ll ‘hit this whore with a brick’//
Rip the door when I kick n 'drop this jewel' like a 'retarded theft guy'; so deft I, outcome victorious even when the best try//
Stress why I’m seditious with a blade swinging as your wrist is eternally bleeding from one malicious slit//
Vicious spit, ‘cumin sweet off the top of the head’ have you saying, “hmm this is delicious dick”//
You get repetitious quick resulting to boring verses; scoring first hits when we’re going versus one another//
Your attempts were useless like stolen purses without the butter; you can’t hurt this foreign gun applauder//
Word to mother; my bandwidth u can’t manage; like 'giving out shitty cards' I’m 'dealing this damage'//
I’m like ‘Tracy preparing food for young ones’, the way I have kids eating a ‘Dick sandwich’// (lol = Dick Tracy)
Talk shit to me? Kid you must be retarded; this hard hit is like M16’s firing as I precisely bombarded the target//
Have your mic discarded; Like 'Jason' scoring open lay-ups you didn’t have this 'Kidd' guarded//
When it comes to scripts I 'hold it down' like 'paperweights'; your 'process of uprising' is 'barely visible' like 'vapor states'//
I’m ranked 1st kiddo you can’t have my place; with scraper traits I’d viciously attack to scrape your face //
You can’t escape the gates; 'blazing off the top' like a 'fro burnt'; like 'hydro damns' I’d prevent you 'flow current'//
Most weren’t; respectable soon my delectable rhymes seemed impeccable to beat as foes learnt//
'Blocking spikes in volleyball' is the only time you’ll bring nice 'defense around the net'//
Treat you like rookies...put you on your knees so you know your row around a vet//

yo i went over like 2 bars, i hope ya don't mind

aight upppiiinnn

- A Massacre Occurs In A Clash~Of~Verbs.