View Single Post
Old 10-05-09, 10:10 AM   #24
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
LOL @ winning by the book. Get the fuck outta here. You're an idiot. You're the one boasting about titles won LAST SEASON. You're the one stuck living in the past. And don't say the streak is the past, cuz HELLO, they still haven't lost since they started it.

While Man U, which you slyly decided to ignored, got beat at Wembly for Community Shield. Important or not, don't even try to tell me that Man U didn't want to win that. Chelsea one-upped them.

and yes, common sense you idiot. Like I said, I'm talking about something that's ONGOING. While all YOU have is "HEY WE PLAYED TOUGHER OPPONENTS"

stfu, all that matters is winning, and right now Chelsea haven't lost in 27 matches. So take your herb ass somewhere else.

I don't even live in UK to follow the sport as much as you can and i still shitting on you.

5-0 bitch.

Facts are we are the current champions right??? So how is that living the past u moron???
To the little rant you had about winning- my point is of course winning matches matters but the main reason for winning matches is to win cups and trophys....Something chelsea has found hard to achieve.
You havent shitted on me in anyway or form! When you talk about streaks or anything like that it is so clear to anyone that all you do is goggle that shit.I on the other hand jus go on knowledge that is on the surface of my thinking, u decide to try and look special by talking shit about stuff that means nothing.
Your an armchair supporter so i dont give a fuck about your opinion to be quite honest.I think i remember you saying you have been to one game in your retarded life, where as i have been to 100's more then ya ugly ass has been to watch cricket matches or whatever your appearance makes me relate you too.
Obviously u miss understood winning by the book.Put it this way your Pittyful excuse of success is only down to money.
Your team only has one youth player in its first team squad fact.
Where as united yes has bought players but has always got many youth developments in there squad.
United has youth and cash, chelsea simply has only cash but cant use it hahaha. Your team will fail as half the team will be picking up pensions soon and your reserves are simply not good enough.
CHELSEA= FAILED.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote