View Single Post
Old 02-09-08, 03:48 PM   #28
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanz
tupac on the other hand is a legend there for he not only spoke about his life..(even tho he did alot of doing that) he made songs that impacted the US. and made them look at things differently... slim has yet to do that... he just writes something about HIS life and its a hit...Tupac takes it to another level and does somethin that alot of ppl could relate to and makes it a song.. like the song Changes.

i know this is a old thread but still had to add my opinion.

eminem is actually in my opinion more impacting because, your right 2pac talked about more things beyond his own life but at the same time eminem is talking about ACTUAL things that happened to him in his music. its more easy to relate when you know that person went through it themselves and not just rhyming about it. not saying that 2pac wasnt real but i think he tryed to stretch his fanbase too much.

when you hear about eminem talk bout his daughter and his relationship with her and kim..and his father not being there, how the media effects his life, his money situation, sure it might be shit bout him but people that have daughters or hard edge relationships with their baby mama/girlfriend, theres people that been abandoned by THEIR fathers, and having problems with their mother so they can relate more than ever