View Single Post
Old 01-02-07, 11:58 PM   #35
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
ok APexx... wen did i say TeamOne was a label???? oh thats right NEVER

wait a sec, when i laughed at the concept that team done is a label your boy "young law" said i didn't know what i was talking about, implying that your non-existant label really was a label. when i asked exactly what part of my statement was wrong, you jumped up like you were saying something relevant and really didn't say jack shit lol.

so the point still stands. team one is not a label lol. thanks for your input "fux".

Quote:
ur a fuckin idiot... u sed MAS is a label.... and as i see from wat Spul said, u WONT BE DOIN SHIT TILL FEBRUARY... lay the fuck off

ight man lmao i'll out $1000 bucks on it that M.A.S. which isn't even officialized as a label yet, already has more staff, more moves, and a sicker approach than team done has EVER!!! lol bitch, you even got $1000???

Quote:
and yea, u "ripped" me back wen i was rappin on a stick mic and was like 16 years old.... and wait, wasnt the battle like 5-3

half ur argument is based on an assertion i never made... wen did i call teamone a label??? please show me the thread.... all i know is that zone out can release a track, i can release a track, and then he can shut the fuck up, cool?

lol fantabulous.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote