View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 06:32 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

~*Audio Freestyle Diss.. link inside.. :)*~

IP:

LET THE BEEF BEGIN HOES
..Fluidmoon--You Not Worth A Fuckin Beat..

Freestyle: Fluid w/o flow.. DISS.. acapella style beeotch
^lo-fi

same diss in hi-fi

--After you listen here's a lil' story behind it all.. LOOK BELOW, and empire leave out your inadequate comments this ain't got shit to do with u YET.. --

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
are u mad at me because i talked to her?

..ask her why she dont like me,,see what she says,,will you do that??? i need a reason

aight willa, i am not sure why you sent me this.. u sent me sumthin from y'all two talkin and sumthin about spokenbluntly.. both titled "here".. but Fluid u just got OWNED... u need a reason?! Get that shit outta here, scared ass bitch come talk to me yourself.. i woulda post the whole thing, but it was too long.. so there you go.. and oh yea, keep my name out ya wack ass text and audios bitch... have a nice day... and don't feel salty cuz u got replaced in that upcoming collab- i heard about your reaction to getting replaced, it will be OO TAY

and even when i showed you proof on AIM that willa said i didn't like you, you steady kept that shit up.. so whatever.. no one's jealous of you, so get over it, cuz 7 and Jesus still loves you..

--This a str8 up freestyle in diss form.. part I ... When my voice come back fully, I will hit up that collab Tha Q- i got the lyrics down and shit.. --

This is far from a come back.. just a freestyle.. a full length one will arrive shortly