Thread: Fatality
View Single Post
Old 06-07-06, 01:22 AM   #11
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

damn I haven't peeped u a serious minute....but alrighty lets see what the focus is about...ok opened wit gay punches "very expected" a diarhea flip? c'mon...ok "1st rapper shelfed himself!lol"<--theres a shot, "mixtape wasn't even released" good shot...tall man was decent...loose nuts was ehhhhhhh...old flip u coulda done so much more wit..hairline ehhh c'mon....purse matching shoes? eh, age flip coulda been way more...ok "won 1st battle" line was koo..."do track wit u" was personal but coulda been wayyyyyyyyy harder....at home wit moms expected...freezer was pretty decent flip...altimers medicine generic as hell right there...touching youth alil funny...lmao--->blad spot match off center fade..I laughed at that 1...bodyboy eh...dad molestation was a ouch! lol...awww u coulda really explored his sis being a dyke more an hit him harder...feel da heat like the pistons?c'mon man...Honestly I don't think u was going all out...you prolly got a bunch of punches u aint wanna give away til u face him in a battle where it means something...cuz literally I was expecting alot more...flow was alil shaky early on but settled in koo..u shined on the biggie beat flow wise the rest was jus ah'ight..delivery same as flow opened kinda eh, ended strong...also u coulda sold ya punches better...fluctuated ya voice more...had timely pauses to emphasize a certain punchline or flip to make it standout more, hit harder...the lack of cadence in ya voice is what made it somewhat blan...I dont wanna say they were saving you but ya dubs & addlibs was def very helpful in the delivery department...the opening Ja beat was decent...jay & big beat I enjoyed more an worked tons better wit ya voice.

Ok on to see what Q came at ya wit....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote