View Single Post
Old 08-20-03, 10:05 PM   #2
executive
That's The Bad Guy

IP:

vodoo take my advise take mortality with u to find better rap supplies/
surprise! me and Mob in disguise with rhymes that arise to compramise u guy's until one of u dies/
syllables killing ya like a fat guy eating fries, like a swater smashing flies improvise for words that cross both ur eyes/
Mob and executive taking this taggteam like if we was promoted by Don King/
round 1hear the bell ring K.O u with the 1st punch that i swing now vodoo knows what i bring/
mc pheonix getting a bigger beating, im not stoping till that faggot stops breathing/
the only way for u to win is called CHEATING, so gatther ur Daily voting ring meeting/
im a slap u with the verse im completing leave u on the ground bleeding cuz it's u im defeating/
mc pheonix and vodoo tasting the loss, witness a double hanging of them on a cross/
blood driping like tomato sauce looking across at executive who is now their new boss/
vodoo is near to taking his last breath, he battled mob and executive but only to find death/
violent death as if over dosing off meth, his last spoken words were please call me macbeth/
a Shakespear quote as i placed the knife to his throat, remote loss of blood on which he soon would float/
last thing he wrote was a suiced note it read "Mc Pheonix make sure our people vote"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exec.jpg (29.4 KB, 29 views)
Send a message via AIM to executive