View Single Post
Old 02-10-11, 02:05 AM   #43
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Can I be honest with you? Like completely honest?

I've never had beef with you once, infact whenever I see people on this site try and talk shit to you to get a rise out of you, it never works, you never lose your cool and you always seem to just discuss it in a respectful manner. I like you as a person. But now for the honest part.... if you're going to cancel a gym membership cuz of that, then you're stupid brah. If you can't afford one anymore, I could understand that. But if you're gonna quit going to the gym cuz of that, you're stupid. That's the healthiest shit you can do, it doesn't just make your body healthy is makes your mind healthy, working out and being fit just makes you feel better all around. If you've been going for that long then you know what I'm saying. And ok you don't want to do body building anymore then that's cool but there's A LOT of other ways to train and still be fit.

CROSSFIT CROSSFIT CROSSFIT

^^ That's all I gotta say regarding that. Proper crossfit for a month and you'll never go back to body building man.

Or you could join an MMA gym. Or there's always cardio workouts, plyometrics, calisthenic workouts etc...

yeah, im usually a calm person, (but not recently) ive had a few drunken rampages on here lol..im usually a calm person because i dont feel i have anything to prove. ive avoided a lot of fights over the years.
but i looked up crossfit training, i think im gonna start doing it.
i recently hung up my punching bag from and against the tree in the backyard and have been hitting it and i duck taped two butter knives and have been working on my knife game, ill go a couple minutes on the bag then move to a little weight lifting then back to the bag. i want to start training krav maga but i dont have the money right now.. so im stuck training like rockey for now.
and its funny i started mma about 6 years ago to step my game up against your average fighter,now everyones a cage fighter so now ive got to step it up again and fight dirty or to win. so im youtubing everything im learning. improvised weapons ect... what are they teaching you in the canadian military?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..