View Single Post
Old 05-10-05, 01:33 AM   #32
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

see unlike u moron i never claimed to be good... you say your so good but in reality u suck... never once in the entire time ive done audio on this site have i EVER said i was good... see i do it for fun and dont give a shit if u or anyone else likes it or not... u actualy think your good and run around telling people how much better u are then them when in reality you yourself suck... audio is not my thing but ive been listening to rap / hiphop for a long time and can tell when someone sucks ass and you sir suck ass... and just remember kiddo this is an internet site... it dosent matter how dope you think you are or who on here hates you or who loves ya shit... its still the internet... when i can go to a store and physicly pick up and buy an "omen cd" then i will say differant... but this is the internet and it dosent mean SHIT... to me its a hobby, a way to pass time... its fun... to you on the other hand its supposedly life and you want to do it for a living... well son all i gotta say is stay in school because you arent going anywere in rap