View Single Post
Old 05-20-05, 02:44 AM   #1
SO
I haven't posted yet...

Exclamation Got A Cheater On Your Hands

IP:

For the admins or whoever this may concern,

I’m sorry to bring you this news, but it appears you have a couple of cheaters on your hands here at rapverse.com! It all started when Invektive joined our forum Wrestling News World a week ago and I started talking to him on AIM. He introduced me to this site and suggested that I should join. After telling me about this site he started to brag about how he was ghostwriting for this guy on rapverse.com who was one of the eight remaining contestants in the tournament. He then started to talk about how he was one battle away from winning at least $50. He then told me not to tell anyone because this could get both of them in deep trouble.

Most of you think I might be making this up for some reason, but last night he made it proof when he posted this thread on the WNW site.

“its ok...you dont understand any of it...and i didnt expect anyone here to.......this verse...won me atleast $50 in a tourney...possibly $150 by the time im done...only gotta win 1 more battle...so.....its ok that u dont know what wordplay is....”

here is the link if you really dont believe me...

[url]http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.net/showthread.php?t=55009[/url]

I’m not sure how you punish cheaters like this around here, but I figured I would mention this since it’s not fair that they are cheating while the rest of the remaining contestants are trying to play fair. If you have any questions about this whole incident, I would be more than happy to answer them. Feel free to pm me at Buffs0504...

Thanks,

SO