View Single Post
Old 05-20-05, 12:19 PM   #8
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP:

[QUOTE]k , he sayin that invektive and some other dude is cheating, cos if invektive is ghostwritin for him, then he probably gon try get himself n the other guy into the final, then he can win or whatever, i dont know how the tournys workin here, ill find out who posted this from our site and find out what he onnabout[/QUOTE]

Yes Invektive and one of the guys left in the tournament. He didn't mention a name but I know it's one of the four left. If you show me all of the verses that were in the semi-finals I can tell you who it is, because he posted the same verse (he said he used on a battle at another forum on WNW, which he deleted after I made this post). He has been bragin to me about winning money and told me not to tell anyone. Look guys if you dont want to do anything, and you dont take me serious then fine. All I'm trying to do is help you guys out and point out that somebody is cheating and trying to win money when he aint playing the game fair.

[QUOTE]rapverse = site dedicated to rap, with from what i seen, good shit here
wnw = wrestling forum where a few people go to one sub forum place to write shit mostly in spare time

its obvious who would win and a pointless battle unless you ego gets inflated by beatin cats way weaker than you lol, i mean, you dont get a hard man image by beatin up a down syndrome kid wit no arms n legs now do ya, he sayin were that bad, yet he wants to prove he better than us? invektives jus pissed off that he came to a 'wrestling board', and boasted about being the best 'rapper', and noone liked him for it

anyway , if i find out if the cheating things true or not ill get back to the site, meanwhile im gon look around, looks decent here[/QUOTE]

Yes it's obvious we dont stand a chance. You have thousands of people who come here to rap and that is what they do. A lot of you guys are very talented and this is what you want to do as a career. At WNW, nobody wants to rap as a career. It's something fun we do there. What is that going to prove when we battle your site?