View Single Post
Old 12-28-04, 04:31 PM   #18
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP:

Before i start i would just like to say all three of you had very good verses and i give props to all three of you...

Emotion: I would have to give this to Nos... His emotion really drew me into his piece and it made his piece stick out in my mind more then any of the other pieces dide... The emotion was very strong and it had me hooked from the opening of your piece...

Imagery: Would have to say this is a tie between Big Chase and Elematal Soul... Their imagery in their pieces was simply outstanding... Both pieces portrayed pictures in my mind and they where both two different angles of the topic... But i would just have to give it to Elematal just beucase of the scratching the arm thing really worked...

Vocabulary: Nos had some complex vocab in his verse and it didnt seem forced while as chase i didnt really see to much complex vocabluary in your verse and elematal soul's vocab seemed forced in some places so this would have to be given to Nos...

Complexity: Once again im going to have to give this to Nos... Your verse was very simplistic and complex at the same time... I liked the choice of wording the and way your portrayed your story in this piece...

Creativity: All three came with different angles on the topic so i really cant give this catagory to any of you...

Vote: Nos... Chase you could have probably gotten this had you spent some more time on your verse but you had to rush it so there for Nos gets the win

Good battle once again to all three of you... Much respect