Thread: Britz cant rap
View Single Post
Old 10-05-06, 04:54 AM   #57
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
you havent even heard 90% of the rappers in the us industry, how can you say they are complete and utter commercial garbage.
yes, we ALL do LOVE american rap.
because whatever english rapper you love and look up to, best believe he look up to an american rapper
whether the rapper is old school or new school
we all love american rap
yall might say yall hate it (which yall would be syaing only to continue the argument) but im 100% sure that every non american rapper yall like looks up to an american rapper.
oh, and english rap maybe big in europe and australia, thats it
because its sure as hell isnt big in american, underground OR commercial

maybe so...but you havent heard every rapper either...and it's true...not all people like American rap...and i aint talkin bout old fogees 'n' shit like that...i'm talkin hip hop heads who ACTUALLY hate the American hip hop scene because it's so close minded...personally like i said or should of said was that 90% of WHAT I HEAR coming out of America at the moment IS bollocks. Hip hop in Commercial America's in the process of being replaced by fuckin nit wits on wacky crunk beats doing a fuckin dance that shoulda died out when the 60's was over...

you're entire statement about non-american rap only being loved in the country it's being made in is completely wrong...even "top commercial" rappers are loving the UK scene i.e Twista (did a track with Lethal Bizzle) Snoop Dogg (big fan of The Streets) oh and most lately...KRS One (Did a collab wit Skinnyman and other heads i forget their names).

think what you want...but hip hop is bigger than just America buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote