View Single Post
Old 12-07-09, 10:37 PM   #11
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

not gonna download it cuz the computer im using isnt mine,i checked your soundclick but didnt see but when i tryed to listen to your tracks but it said account currently under review......
so ima check out your myspace and give u feedback on the tracks on there just return the favor when i post the rest of my tracks up......
loves a bitch,listening beats pretty sick,can def feel the emotion,lyrics are sick on the first verse,hooks cool, second verse,dope lyrics,3rd verse,pretty sick lyrics,overall i feel u got your point accross.pretty dope track........
2nd track listening dope beat like how your riding the beat,lyrics are on point,hook is pretty cool, 2nd verse, nolt really feeling the second verse kind of picks up at the end though,3rd verse, not really feeling his swagger,sounds like hes trying to be someone hes not...overall it was a decent track.......
3rd song crutch,listening first verse was alright,hooks pretty cool,
2nd verse, feeling the emotion on the beat and sick lyrics liked the pedastool line.
4th song,blue collar hero,listening cool intro,first verse is cool,hooks alright,2nd verse
feeling the second verse,pretty ovieous your feeling depressed and hopeless on these tracks but i dont blame you cuz your girl and all that....
verse 3,liked how the verse started,lyrics are pretty cool,riding beat alright to,gotta switch up your flow a little bit change how you ride the beat sometimes, it def helped when q did it..kind of feels like i just heard the same song over and over even though listened to 4 so far....
5th song,nasty bitch, feels like a different vibe , first verse,lyrics are pretty sick,2nd verse,kind of switched up the vibe like how your came in lyrics were pretty cool........
overall id say try and change up the vibe and style and flow a little bit......but overall u def got talent.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..