View Single Post
Old 02-21-05, 10:30 PM   #44
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
its....Horse Racing.

Hop on a horse an push people around goin 40mph...wit 2,000 lb animals supported wit legs the same size as humans

lmao...you kill me in athleticism? the danger of the sport doesn't determine the magnitude of the athlete....yes..the horse is a greater athlete than me...you...no....you might be more of an endurance person than I am....but i run the mile in 5 flat on average...no...that is not amazing...but for being as heavy as I am...it's pretty damn good...and as it is..not a whole lot of people can run it faster than that..unless you intentionally compete in long distance events...

athleticism is based on endurance,strength,flexibility,coordination,and explosiveness...by the way...it's funny you mentioned something about the size of the legs...the lower part of the leg is pure bone...which i guarantee..is more thick than your femur...than comes the thigh of the horse...and i've never see any human who's thighs compare to a horses....yes it's a very dangerous sport..but stop exagerating

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote