View Single Post
Old 02-15-09, 07:45 PM   #19
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
explain how you notice evil in weed but if we smoke it we can't? explain what the evil is, cause right now you sound kinda dumb.

i just notice bad shit that comes from smkoing weed. and if me n my non-weed smoking friends bring it up around my weed smoking friends they don't see it.

from my friends smoking weed, tha changes i've noticed was just stupid shit. like, they git this shitty little cocky attitude n shit. they git dirty n wear tha same shit everyday n don't bathe. they never have any money cause they waste it all on that bullshit. n they just seem fucking stupid most of tha time, not always tho, but usually. they drop out of school etc etc. i've yet to see any pros from it. i've sold weed to people who spent hundred of dollars on it at once, all their money. what a fucking waste. it's good fo me, but still, i couldn't imagine being like that. basically, they just do a lot of shit that i personally think is stupid, therefore, i hate it. and only a weed smoker would think i sound dumb, but tomy non-weed smokin spiccaz i'm making perfect sense. ya dig? werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!