Thread: thing vs trejon
View Single Post
Old 02-08-04, 06:49 PM   #4
*Trejon*

IP:

Im attackin this "thing" like a slim jim~Snappin his thin limbs~"fantastic-ly"
cuz the the situation has "Ben Grim"
Watch as my actions ammend sin~ destroyin the devil's descendant as he attempted to send sims/

Im prolly the illest prospect wit SARS~ neva expired the fire, so when bringin ya bars u betta expect um charred
Ya short lines of text-in are~ like tryin ta read pictures, so try callin "Reed Richards" so he can "stretch" your bars!/

Im like Inuyasha as im slayin this demon~ Paradin and schemin to bring dismay to your team when~they find out u punked out and disengaged from her screamin
Expectations are teemin ~ Im bustin nuts on your "monitor"*, so u can say Tre is leavin~ U wit the navy in your background, Cuz all its displayin "sea-men"/

Sure your "It"~ your a "clown" in this bitch~ U wouldn't have an ace in the hole, wit a deck of cards layin Face down in a ditch
Str8 surroundin this trick~ wit full force of text, wit a pound of my scripts~ till the illness I spit~ is formin mounds on his lips/

Im surprised he wanted a blind spit, he tends ta go off mine~ won't even connect to the internet,,, He'd rather go "off lines"
Stop time~ im bringin fakes to the surface~ Im makin it "clear" cuz the patient is nervous~ Its quite ironic, but was it blatant,on purpose?~ He tried ta rush my stuff and ended up waitin for sevice*/

* Monitor was a ship in the civil war
*Fantastic Four...thing {ben grim} Reed Richards { stretched}
Ironic ... waiters serve but he was "waitin" for "service"

All the explains im given..hopefully rest self explainatory