View Single Post
Old 04-30-04, 10:07 AM   #17
Proliphik
New to RB

IP:

Son, you CAN'T be talking to me???? Let me tell you shorty, your arms are FAR too short to box with God, don't do it to yourself......... take time to develop, get a flow that works, some good lyrics, some topical/interesting/funny/abrasive punches, learn to structure your raps correctly - no more of this 5 words on one line, 88 on the next and those two lines are supposed to rhyme, work with synchopation, syllables, metaphors, symmiles, you could even experiment with different rhythmic shapes.... then, maybe you can have the privilege of being murdered in cold blood textually by Proliphik, an emcee who is and always will be infinitely superior to you in every single possible way. You're a wanker - Jay-Z said it right;"A wise man said don't argue with fools - cos from a distance people can't tell who is who." You're so shyt, you shouldn't even be allowed to listen to rap, let alone try and write it.

Battle me? F*cking clown, you don't even know what you're asking....