View Single Post
Old 09-23-06, 07:09 AM   #10
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP:

umm...

carson : the beat was way off topic,your emotion was off topic too..u'r flow was like u was counting it,u didnt have that confidence i was execting u to have,as u aint new to rapping, on the mic..lyrics were there...kinna seemed u didnt have much to say cos u seemed to stress some lines on there!...no offense but u didnt make something more on the topic..hook was just all 'love' ...and i was like 'yeah?..love what about it?'...i mean the beat is cool,but not for this kinna topic,lyrics were iight but emotion wasnt the right one!...

enygma : ok..the beat yeah can go with the topic,ur presence was a lil too hard...i dont think i can blame u that much cos u got a natural hard voice,well ur portion was quite more in lane with refrence to the topic,flow was steady,u had the mic more in control than ur opponent,talking about ur flow..well,at the begining u slipped off flow a lil and i was like 'uh oh,now he's gonna fuck up thru out'..but i was too fast to a conclusion cos u had a steady flow afterwards...

v/ enygma

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote