View Single Post
Old 11-01-06, 06:16 PM   #7
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Voted For: A P E X X

ok listening to apexx's..

like the beat of course.....damn..i like the A to Z line...some nice personals in here...ohio, cheeks....brendas baby line is nice....lisp line is nice..lmao @ the ad lib....down with the syndrome is pretty nice........inbetween was some coo punches..nothing that stood out like whoa or nothing inbetween those.....lmao @ 0 G..i like that..nice........wasnt feelin the puffy..or bird shit line...ive heard em before lots...so ehh..think u couldnt came a lil nicer with that....feelin the closer....nice way to end it......overall pretty dope....zones gonna have to come pretty hard.......this was nice and consistent..with quite a few punches that REALLY stood out from the others....nice job..

listening to Zone now....

ehh i dunno if i like the beat too much...opener was ok..but i dont think it hit like intended....on the first beat nothing really stood out too much to me.....beat switch...ehh the gaypexx thing is kinda old...some decent personals here...lacoste shirt.....brainstorm line is pretty nice.....budden album line is coo.....aright...this diss was coo...but there wasnt really any lines that made me go "damn" or nothing that really just stood out tons from the rest of it....it was pretty consistent...but just nothing that threw it over the top if u know what i mean...

so overall..ima have to give this to apexx...just cause there were more punchlines in his that stood out....those 9 or 10 really nice punches just gave him the edge...as far as the rest...yall were both consistent...but apexx just had some lines that were the better ones in the battle......

yall know i like yall both...and im coo with yall both...but im honest...and i feel like apexx edged zone on this one......

vote: apexx
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.