View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 01:23 AM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
God sure as fuck didn't tell anyone they had to dress nice to get into a church. Because God didn't even imply churches. Followers created shrines in which they stayed, who influenced towns and soon to be other towns and castles. Then when a Region of people who believed in God decided they were a region, they attacked other regions in crusades to enforce their beliefs. Churches were not only a way to show who you were with (God Or Satan In The Eyes Of A Christian) but a way to install their God into your homeland when they invaded. All they needed to do was eradicate the non-believers, and all who converted were to attend church. Simple and easy. This is why Church was Law when pilgrims first came to America. And this is why we had wars and the one God we chose, that was the God of the Bible was what was believed by the group of writers of the constitution & declaration, and that's what all the children of future 100's of years were to speak in the national anthem and that is why our dollar bills used to and still might in some cases include the word "God" on them.

So fuck whatever made you believe that church needs a nice outfit, it's just a social standard to be as natural as you can, and without leaves covering your sex parts, dressing nice is the best we can do today, granted anyone attempts/cares anymore.

As long as you are there for purpose of the Lord, they don't care, and shouldn't. Any church owner who does, is Religiously Forceful and should be informed of it.

Interesting approach. I like it.

Speaking from a religious side(i know you were using it as an example, and not preaching)

Let's say that people who enforce copyright infringement laws, cracked down. And arrested everyone who participated.

Is it possible that you could be doing a dis-service to your God, by allowing others to place you into a postion where it is a lot more difficult to be constructive?

Basically, is God not interested in your decision to follow un-just, man made laws. But cares greatly about you putting yourself in a position that hinders you from not only from walking the path of christ, but more importantly, leaving your own footprints for people to follow. Everyone truly finds salvation on their own. But sometimes it is a little bit more difficult to see what lies ahead of them. So it takes people dedicated to a higher purpose, to bring people closer to you, which will silmutaneously bring them closer to God.

Literally speaking, if there is a single file line of people. And physically, the person in front can see jesus for themselves. The farther the people are, the harder it is for the to see. But they can see those infront of them.

Metaphorically speaking, God is everywhere. so this physical lines only purpose isn't really to see jesus physically, but to understand.

metaphorically speaking again, if prison keeps you from walking a physical path, how is it you can lead others?

I know this might seem confusing, and it's definately nonsense to mix tangibles with intangibles like I did...but I am speaking hypothetically.

On the other hand. Would it upset God that you feared your equal, more than you trusted your God.

Personally, from a bible standpoint. I know that suffering is not connected with action. So if you are to suffer because of your actions. According to God's word. It is coincidence. So in the end...all that really matters is your faith in God.

Atleast, that's what I interpreted the book of job as.

This was also before the new testement though. So maybe it loses some relevance in some cases.

sorry my thoughts are sort of sporadic and not very concise right now. I just took a bunch of nyquil to the dome....Everything i've said makes sense to me..hopefully I explained my thoughts well enough.

And i'm not suggesting anything here, there is no wrong or right answer...i'm just interested in how people feel about this individually.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote