View Single Post
Old 10-22-07, 06:22 PM   #7
Ransum
Banned: Biting

This was feedback posted for Money Staxx

IP:

i kinda like ya verse a bit there you got that raw gutta flow and you dont try to rhyme everything but you make them punches stand a bit out... decent stuff but you do got a few things to work on thou....

fly-e you streched alot fo your stuff out for no reason...
and one of your bars talked about hes crew when he aint in none so what the hell???

and for ya crew? IS YOUR TEAM ADVANCED?/
well i kno (THIS WHORE NEEDS A CHANCE so i'll "GIVE UR SPLEEN A HAND" like a "DOCTOR'S CHRISTMAS or an OPER./ WISH LIST"!!(operation.....)//

^^^ what the fuck was all that fam??? wasnt good and he aint downw ith a crew or noting....

this is why i be suspect when u ask to let you in my crew...
this kind of shit make no sense to me i mean you strech your bars far beyond then they should... and you keep on doing this... "blah" (kill ya) / "the block" (peel ya)/ till there no more.. (ooh shit)/

^^ that the fuck is all that???

well you need to fix your sutructure before i can let u join some of ya concept be aight tilly ou strech it out or do them dumb ass shit with ya verse which makes it mad hard to read and follow.....

at the end im not voting or noting just left feed backf or ya to know whats it is...