Thread: Talk it up.
View Single Post
Old 04-02-09, 12:18 PM   #10
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
coke is right, you shudn't be changing the rules just to suit your own fucking needs. civil put up the cash, but so what? that doesn't mean he gets to change the rules when he feels like it. that just fucking screams a crooked ass mod.

I don't give a fuck if he went to jail. that's just unforeseen circumstances. you can bet your ass if coke had gone to jail.. his ass would've been booted straight the fuck out. as for me and wordz.. it don't matter how we battled, what type of verses we dropped... a battle is made with 2 battlers each dropping a verse and then the battle receiving vote/s. we both dropped. it got one vote. it was for me. erego, I win.

I shouldn't even be in the jump this week. its a fucked up week and its gay how things turned out. but that is how shit happened and the rules should remain in place.

so if you was hoping for a dope battle from me, you're shit outta luck. I stuck around last week when I was gonna sign out, I had a stupid battle but I won fair and square and i'm still in the jump. I ain't about to drop a verse in a tournament run by a guy who keeps changing the rules just to satisfy his own needs.

I predict civil to win this, by changing the rules so that he doesn't have to hand over that one-fifty.

i wish i had enough room to siggy that.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily