View Single Post
Old 10-23-04, 08:54 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatico
welll... if you re-do everything
and put the categories like text, audio... etc... you should still keep the certain text categories.. like if two people gotta do a text together, they can agree on a type of text... for example, if i was battling socrates and we both agreed on area diss... then we would both do an area diss. but if we cant agree on anything, then its just a regular 10 line against each other... and we could have those sub-topics for all types of battles... example, audio can have a self hype etc... topical can have a forced word... etc... you get what im sayin
how yall like that? cuz i really like the different types of text that we can do. that would keep our tourney different from all the others and make more people wanna come to something more interesting...
think about it peeps...
~1

^Good idea. Area disses are fine, however as for forced words I dont want to take away from the real topical competition. But I will set this up and have people agree on a form of battle for text and then set it as their chosen field when rules are agreed on.

I will close the battles now, and the sign ups will stay open untill matches are made and the tournie is set up.