View Single Post
Old 04-22-03, 04:26 PM   #12
Finesse Streetz

IP:

Oh Jesus, here we go again.Dogg, I just go back from tha studio I just made a quick $500. Plus this is my lucky day. I won tha pick 3 lottery today! I played 415. U wanna check that out too? Go to tha website www.illinoislottery.com I mean everything I post is either a lie or whack. But thats what I get for making money tha way I do.

And we have color lights. If you use regular lights in tha type of studio we have, you coud damage tha equipment with tha heat. So if you ge colors like purple, red, blue, dark colors, it gives you a good lighting system but at a lower room temperatur. I thought all producers knew that????

And, just ask 50 yourself. Yeah, Boo Boo had a concert here like April 5. I was there, backstage with my promoter Woodie from Across Tha Board Promotion and Marketing. Want there site too? www.atbpromo.com. There u go.

Shotta and Mind Theory, thanx yall. My parents, well grandparents are retired. They have a comfortable lifestyle. I work and hustle for mines. They bought me a Navigator for graduation and college. It's a 99 though. But it's cool. I love them and thank GOD for them everyday. They helped me through so much stuff.

Mind Theory, I'll PM U