Thread: bitch wordplay
View Single Post
Old 01-06-07, 11:27 AM   #52
namix
Herb

IP:

this is namix... figured its the start of a new year and i'd clarify/confirm some bites...

Yes - he bit almost every 'wordplay' i used in that particular verse... he flipped the wordplay HORRIBLY (which is a poor reflection on my original drop I must say)... If you are going to bite my verse and completely come off sounding like namix wordplay - at least have the courtesy to bite the lines/verse word for word so that people do not associate this completely disgusting wording to my steeze... my wordplay is frequently stretched enough -- I would never have one a damn battle with it if I couldn't phrase it appropriately lol..

and Omega's history on the topic was actually almost eerily accurate to the point he reminded me of details lol... some kid on bboys challenged me to a wordplay battle on girl's names... so I dropped, and then he did actually say that he could not drop because I used all of the girl names hahah... But I did even conclude my verse with "the Doris thaat way -->"...

I asked bboys if anyone still had the drop for whatever reason... i'll post it if i can dig it up...this is more about making sure ya'll don't think i word my shit THAT bad than it is about caring about this dude biting the verse lol....

peace...