View Single Post
Old 03-11-09, 11:39 AM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Honestly dude, the fact that you would refer to E.C as any type of vet.. let alone a washed up one makes me laugh. E.C never has been considered a vet on this site, period. He is average at best. His audio is average at best.

And you probably haven't seen anything recently from any of us because Burden has only just joined this site. And as for myself and Sebastian.. we joined this site back in '04 and that was when we got our battles on. Shit, for the whole of 2005-2006 this site was dominated in all areas by 6 people - myself and Sebastian being 2 of the 6. Nowadays though, we've pretty much gotten to a point where this site holds no challenge so why bother with it. Real dudes like competition, so why stick around battling on a site where you know you can beat 99.9% of the people on it? How do you expect to continue to elevate if you stay battling people you don't have to try against? Ya dig?

This site now is nothing more than a place I come to chat with people I've been cool with for a long time. This is my home site, so I will never 100% abandon it. But, I won't battle on it. And if I do, you can bet I won't try at all. There is no point.