View Single Post
Old 06-29-09, 03:53 PM   #10
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I find it funny that dumb ass white boys are the ones making jokes about MJ during such a time...

Makes me wonder...if they are soooo jilted by Jackson...does that imply they may have been molested as kids and find it painful to relive the memory?

hmm...makes me wonder...

Something else on a serious note tho...

Death comes for everybody...you DON'T know when...you DON'T know how...And, don't think for one second that because you're young you have forever...

You don't.

You piss God off enough with these types of jokes and we'll be talking about you in these threads...

Be humble.

Show respect.

You don't have to like MJ...but, why be derogatory during such a time?

Grow up.

actually that team one dude is white,although he doesnt like to admit it...
n he stickin up for MJ

i find black folk always stick up for their own whether its right or wrong....not sayin its wrong for them to stick up for MJ...ironically MJ was tryin mighty hard to be white

but,i saw that with that OJ shit,pretty much all black folk was sayin he innocent....when they damn well knew he was guilty as shit

i stick with MJ bein weird n crossin the line with kids...i dont think he put his dick anywhere...i think he was mentally disturbed n thought he was peter pan..he even made his nose look like peter pan's....n i dont agree wit the crackin of the jokes nor am i happy about his death
tis all
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote