View Single Post
Old 01-27-07, 03:40 PM   #17
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

word.. Im trying to write a book jst for fun.. not to get it published.. it would be nice but i just wanna do it cuz writting is fun. I use to write songs n post em here on RV constantly but now I dont have the time and just dont feel it as fun to write music as I use to. Topicals I actually found more fun to write than songs at times because on topicals u dont have to flow with the beat or etc.. topicals depend on how good the you can have the reader imagine ur writting as he reads it. But now I guess since i write almost everyday I just decied to write a story. Dont really have a goal on how many pages but for sure more than 300 pages. And im not even rushing at it. Yea imma be dedicated to it but with my busy life i cant be too dedicated. So far I've wrote about 20 names of characters.. which are not the final names, they are just names im thinking of that could possibly be the characters. Than the plot, land, fighting, etc.. are things that just come up. Im just writting an intro right now and it came out pretty good. not to shabby I'd say but not the best.. Just to see how my writting abilities are and so on. im thinkin of making this book within 3 yrs atleast.. hopefully 2.. but if u rush it it wont come out good. if you take ur time than the book will come out better than as if you rushed it.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote