View Single Post
Old 05-21-05, 04:37 PM   #48
SO
I haven't posted yet...

IP:

[QUOTE]You people stickin up for Invektive, think about it.

That verse is exactly Invektive's style. That verse is not the same style as Willy's old verse. Notice especially the punchlines seperated by ........................... that Invek uses normally and Willy doesn't

Before So had found the verse, Invektive was just acting all tough. "Prove it." He didn't have an excuse or explanation until after So had found the verse. If he knew he had posted up that verse, and he knew it was allowed. Why didn't he just say so in the beginning?[/QUOTE]

Great point man, glad somebody at least sees what I'm talking about (even though the haters know what I'm talking about as well).

[QUOTE]but still............

if theres no proof...
then nothing gonna happen![/QUOTE]

For the 20th time. I have prove. I need to talk to one of your admins. Invektive seems to forget that I'm a mod there, and I see the orginal posts after he deletes them...

[QUOTE]Didn't know you could see through your computer screen into mine. Watching all that fake shit on TV must of made you believe you can do other fake things..

If you recall, I said I challenge your whole site, I'll take anybody on it in a battle, pick a neutral site...how about RB? You're all a bunch of queers..

I know Invektive and Wet Willy didn't cheat, so this really pisses me off.. Specially when it is from such homosexuals..[/QUOTE]

Once again, what does the fake shit I watch on TV and challenging WNW have to do with this thread. Can you read my words, or is it a little hard for you. I know it boosts your ego to talk shit behind a computer screen to me, but it's only making you look more like an idiot. Plus I saw some of your skills at the mic, it's funny a man with so little talks so much.