View Single Post
Old 04-03-05, 05:05 PM   #6
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma

One of the reasons all the iller cats are on the same squads is because most of them have been around for a while and that is who they feel most comfortable with. If you get one or two good cats on a squad, more usually follow

and that's the problem.... no one wants to battle the heads that are considered "good"...they rather be on the same squad...if ya ask me that shyt is worse than ducking an open call out... that's some real coward shyt and it's easy to hide behind because you're on the same squad as the nigga you scared of... how u gonna build ya rep on the strength of other niggaz and you ain't really contributing... it's time for kats to pull they weight around here... take a good look at ya rosters and tell me that everyone is holding it down for ya camp?... i'm pretty sure if ya read some of the shyt they drop it's way below standard... but...just cuz they in ya crew it gets looked over... c'mon, let's keep shyt gully!

and ya right about the whole recruitin thing... but if a nigga ain't got nothing to offer the crew why even waste time enticing him... if anything he should wanna elevate and prove to kats why he should be on ya team... it's a 2 way street....it should be a mutual agreement with not just incentives but with goals from each party written out in contract form...that way you develop a paper trail showing if ya recruit is producing the numbers he's supposed to and that the crew is doing everything for the recruit they said they would do... anything other than that would be considered a breach of contract...

it's all good with how ya wanna do the recruiting thing and i'm all for that... but like i said before... there should be some sort of lottery set up with draft picks and the whole nine...weaker crews get the first picks to even shyt out... then if ya wanna make trades and shyt you can do that... for RV cash or personnel..or both if ya got it like that... crew battles should be for money... that way you can pay those who actually battle a salary... i can go on for days with this shyt to make it more exciting around here... we just need more kats to participate and help develop the plan
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote