View Single Post
Old 12-18-05, 12:00 AM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
ok......... itd be alil easier for the listener...... this was by far one of the better diss tracks

u got Nos pretty good, and Intermental or w/e lol... this was hard hittin and it was a good beat choice..... and ur flow on it was almost flawless and sounds good on that beat.........nice track, now just wait for 15 responses

Thanks for the feedback.

I wouldn't explain or lay out any track though. If I gotta talk in detail about the track or give the lyrics, then I see it that I didn't do a good enough job writing the rhyme and delivering it clear enough for people to decypher it. Luckily for me, I did and it is, so I didn't.

As for 15 responses, it'll never happen. Pussies don't work that way. everyone's heard this, or otherwise know they were in it by now, yet they'll pretend they never heard it and continue to run and hide in their bitch-made hiding places all the while still smiling in my face and acting like we're good buddies, like Will Appear and L.V. are still doing. At most, pussies'll act tough to their friends, but would never in their life confront me to my face (or else I'd never needed to make this) with anything that resembles rhymes. Nos is a perfect example. Dude had all this garbage to say about my track and how he's gonna ignore it, yet he IM's me out of the blue and immediately starts crying about the track like a true pussy would. TWICE at that. Nos is just a typical herb. Just look at the guy, lol, cmon man, what's he gonna do? Jack shit. Who's gonna diss me, ThatNigga? Wow. Past Tense the fake crip slash jesus rapper? Big deal. Intermental? Who even cares about Intermental? Half the people listening didn't even know who he was. I'd expect 5 at most, and they'll be easily delt with. Besides, how can you be mad at getting busted doing something you know is two-faced as fuck?

It's a wrap. Aint shit else to say.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote