View Single Post
Old 10-09-05, 04:54 PM   #11
leady
Addicted

IP:

lol kid... i dropped my opinion on your track, you post it up for feedback, i gave my feedback.

you have 40 songs, ive peeped maybe 4-5. so that comment was completely irrelivent.

its not about pleasing me, most people on the net dont please, but i still reply, give my opinion n hope it helps them improve.

if my advice doesnt help you, your not using properly.

so ill put it like this.

your structure is basic, allways landing on the snare, try switch it up.. land in the middle of the snares, start there, make it more interesting, maybe flow in a tongue flip, summin that seperates the structure of the verse, makes it more enjoyable and exciting to listen to.

most of your tracks, you dont put the correct emphasis on the right words, which is why i say ur delivery is decent, puttin emphasis on the correct words makes it much easier to feel what your saying, also using over-dubs on the right words/phrases helps alot too. makes what u say more beleivable... also when ur switching ur flow, try use your delivery to flip your flow with.

for example, saying lines more melodic/singy.....

lyrically u can come pretty good, but this track really let u down, u dnt suit club tracks.