View Single Post
Old 08-10-08, 08:15 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Predictions

Champ Match
Kirk vs. LPMNDCTE

Yeah, so LP don’t stand a fucking chance. No offense my friend, but unless you’ve got some anti-fan club spray in your back pocket or a shit load of hidden dopeness, Kirk will walk all over you in this battle. LP better hope that Kirk decides to half ass and then if LP can bring some heat he may have a chance.

Contendors Match
Lay Fear vs. Flight

Lay Fear is a double threat, real dope punches and a decent fan club. I don’t think Flight has the necessary requirements to win this. He can match punches, but he can’t match fans at the moment. Start rapid recruiting my friend or you will more than likely lose. Although, I would like Lay to knock off Kirk because he has the best chance of overthrowing the tyranny of the Starship Enterprise crew.

King Solo vs. YouAndWhatArmy
I predict King Solo to win this because Laz doesn’t have his own laptop and I am not going to let him use mine this week. MWUHAHAHA!! This should be good really, Lay I believe has agreed to wave the line limitations rule on this battle, so its 40 lines motherfucker. BRING IT OR DIE!! This should be REALLY close.

JTR vs. Ghostface
Wow, Josh is back with the mojo power burning away and ghostface dropped more shit last week than I did the last time I had diarrhoea. He will need to show up with some fucking rawness if he hopes to even get a vote. Or hope Josh is too out of his mind, high as fuck to even remember this battle.

LFS vs. Lil Wayne
This should be close, both have shown they can drop ok at times and other times suck more ass than 5 gays with some mcdonalds straws. I am going to pick LFS because he seems to have a few anonymous fans and Lil Wayne ain’t got shit, but those who found some respect for him after he demolished that pasty white fat ass broom lover. Still, LFS to win.