View Single Post
Old 11-28-04, 10:36 PM   #21
Tony Rove
New to RV

IP:

Yall mawfuckas are wild on this site....yall on top of that crew battle shit lol

First off been lovin the whats the difference beat flowed over this like 2 years ago

First..Mic quality is ehh... IM feelin ur presence on the mic tho... Cool multies wit the lyrics.... Flow was iight for the most part... You got some dope energy tho.. shit works

Second... that transition was smooth... def a diff in energy...its clear where u punch in.. work on that.....but im feelin your shit dope voice.. lyrics were coo

Third... Mic quality is killin my monitors... Hi's are way to sharp.... ive peeped u earlier.... I fuck wit ya style... ur presence with this beat dont match up tho... But ur killin shit regardless...coo shit

Nice beat switch

Fourth... Coo shit... dope voice... deep breaths tho they stand out alot..... jus work on that.. I like ur delivery tho....lyrics is on point.. nice presence... solid shit...

Lol i actually like this beat too

Fifth...Damn mic quality again iss ... so many pops.. and the S's are so hi.... But your dope .. nice presence.....Delivery is on point for real.. voice is coo.. Dope shit

Another beat switch got damn.. lol

Sixth... O word i think diabolics sick for sure...you sound grimey... flow is coo...I fucks with ur presence... hott shit...

Seventh... using the allure beat for a battle track?? Y? lol... damn what ur spittin and this beat jus aint matchin up... flow is just not on the beat? u write it to somethin else? u got energy. but i just couldnt get with this... damn the more u go on.. the more ur flow falls off...jus keep at it..

Fight music... u better be amp on this shit.. or ima be mad lol

8th... ok .. well... ur not hype... at all... im mad.... no presence.....slurrin words together takes away from the flow... nah not fuckin with this.. lyrics seemed iight tho...

This shit was decent.. obviously thrown together quick.. i believe less beat switches... and maybe if u put one of the doper heads last to finish it off would have made it better... Good for what it was... Long tho... Get at me.. 1