View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 01:02 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

that is sort of besides the point though. Because once again, it's people putting a price on something that is in reality, priceless. It's a shitty world..I know. Most opportunities that people need to suceed in something they love comes with a price. And i mean that literally. the world, and america especially. Has put a price tag on what we've been bred to believe is success.

But that's a condition that isn't going to change soon, if at all.

I'm just curious about your own personal feelings..ignore the facts...and try and decide whether your morals go against it, or if you feel like it's unfair to say that you are not deserving of the only universal language.

i made this thread speaking of music...i know copyright goes wayyyyy beyond that...and feel free to post your feelings on that as well...but I was personally reffering to music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
it does cost money to get in the door, a nice out fit, gas prices, tithing. and no i don't think its stealing b/c its too easy to do and always will.
and also i'm not a lawyer so i dont understand the law enough to even abide by it. like theres many loop wholes in a lot of laws and just because not everyone is smart enough to find the wholes makes certain things illegal for some but not for others.
i basically think every written law is dumb because of the same reasons.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote