View Single Post
Old 06-03-04, 08:59 PM   #8
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP:

WTF?^^^^.....looks like he wants to face L.I...lmao
ummmm the break down.....

--------L.I.---------
L.I i like ur topicals and battles... but in this battle i wasnt feelin u one bit....u had some decent punches and wordplay and u had some good stucture...jus felt u could do a lil better....u started off wit a decent opener...it was ok jus wasnt feelin it....as ur versre kept goin i think u was gettin better...u should of kept on goin....then i like the way u dissed his crews slogan...simple but it worked....overall i'll give like a B- good vere homie

------Triple N-----
your opener ....i liked it was cool ...it was humerous wit the slogan for kix...mothers approved....lol...u had some good wordplay but ur stucture was somewhat off i think L.I took that catagory...u had some good punches....and i liked the different variations of L.I it was good but i think u kinda overdid it....other than that good verse...overall B
good job homie

----Final Thoughts---
I personaly think Triple N took this wit ok punches and some humerous lines.....although L.I stucture was better i still think his verse was the weaker one between the two...so imma give my vote to Triple N